Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crywolf disconnect error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Code:
// IP and pot information of server (only official recognition IP and port number use possibility)
//
//	P.S.> InitSetting (initial Maeb mobile information setting price) meaning of price 
//	-1 	: Connection being not right - connection with the initial server which is possible connection
//	0	: Connection being not right - connection random in the server which is possible it does, connection 
//	1	: Connection possibility 

//==================================================================================================================	
//	ServerCode	MapServerGroup	InitSetting	IpAddress		PortNum
//==================================================================================================================	
	0		0		1		SXXXXXXX			55901
	9		0		-1		SXXXXXXX			55909
end

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//  ServerCode    MoveAbleOption     MapNumber	   DestServerCode		 //
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
	0		0		30		9
	0		0		31		9
	0		0		34		9

9		1		30		-1
	9		1		31		-1
	9		1		34		-1
end

Hello good afternoon. I have a problem with Crywolf and the GS_CS maps. Sometimes I can go in and out normally, and other times it's stuck. And then it gives me disconnect. If I change the line MoveAbleOption from "0" to "1" it is solved, but the map stops being from the GS_CS and therefore, the Crywolf event does not work.

Use files evolution team season 2. Help me?

The ports are open. I tried admin accounts and regular users and it still does not work.

Reaction score
u must get some error in GameServer or GameServerCS .exe when this happens, then report it here.

also try this mapserverinfo

Code:
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// ServerCode MapServerGroup InitSetting IpAddress PortNum
0 0 1 SXXXXXX 55901
9 0 0 SXXXXXX 55909
end

// ServerCode MoveAbleOption Map DestServerCode
0 0 30 0
0 0 31 0
0 0 34 0

9 1 30 -1
9 1 31 -1
9 1 34 -1
end

Also are u usre GS CS Code in serverinfo.dat is 9 ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello good night, if in the GS_CS it is also 9. They are so by default in the evolution team. The error of the GS is as follows:

[ANTIHACK] JGGetCharacterinfo Attempted character-copyy by double logging

Upvote 0
Back