Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CryWolf map and Devin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have place Devin on CryWolf map but when I come here see only bubble on ground. After respawn all monsters and go far where I don't see this NPC than come back and Devin is there... After while or after server restart it's same again. Any idea how repair this? I use this files S06E03 and there si no Devin spawn so I add it for explain and I'm not sure if it's right?

And if someone have server and client side arena map files, there on S06E03 is no 100% cient and server side same...? I searched on here but without success or find some dead links.

Davomut - CryWolf map and Devin. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
i'm not sure if i remember that issue, maybe change mapserverinfo.dat and see if that helps.
or there is something wrong misconfigured (maybe that mapserverinfo.dat codes i forgot to change has to be like that:

Code:
//------------------------------------
//        MUSERVICES.ORG
//------------------------------------

//==================================================================================================================
//ServerCode MapServerGroup  InitSetting   Adres IP   Port
//==================================================================================================================
	0		0		1		SYOUR IP	55901
	19		0		0		SYOUR IP		55919
end

//ServerCode    MoveAbleOption   Map DestServerCode
//(Server cord) (mobile yes or no option) (Maeb) (destination server cord)
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0    0   30  19
0    0   31  19
0    0   34  19
0    0   41  19
0    0   42  19
0    0   56  19

19 1 30 -1
19 1 31 -1
19 1 34 -1
19 1 41 -1
19 1 42 -1
19 1 56 -1
end

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After that I was restart my server, teleporting to CW and Devin si here but after 10 seconds he is disappear.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I allways restarting both servers, I did try remove most like half mobs from GS_CS and still same, Devin working only in Lorencia so I keep him there for now :) and waiting for another sugestion :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thats new...he si disappear and all NPC like shops (just monsters stay) after this :

I have "default" settings of CryWolf from S06E03 :

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately I never try it but I was think that maybe is because I have lack of information about CryWolf :) So its normal when he disappears? :-D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Unfortunately I never try it but I was think that maybe is because I have lack of information about CryWolf :) So its normal when he disappears? :-D

Basically all the npc in crywolf disappear. You can read more .

Upvote 0
Back