Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Wings visual bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys does anyone know how to fix the visual bug? wings doesnt show on character select if they are equiped when loging in it still doesnt show requiping wings fixes the problem temporary but when teleporting to other map wings doesnt show again need to requip them to show. perhaps its hard to understand the problem so i made a video of it.
does anyone has any ideas how to fix that? thanks in advance

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a common problem with IGCN files. And custom wings can only be add by source. If your not a programmer i recommend using myheart repack for IGCN files cause he added some Xteam code to the files and made it to where you can add custom wings.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a common problem with IGCN files. And custom wings can only be add by source. If your not a programmer i recommend using myheart repack for IGCN files cause he added some Xteam code to the files and made it to where you can add custom wings.

thanks for answering. gonna try that repack

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried the repack custom functions not work cuz of bad exile.dll provided in the updated files. tried writing in that thread no answer. so any more ideas? perhaps u could explain in short how to add em in source or where should i search for a tutorial in similar thing?

Upvote 0
Back