Custom Wings visual bug

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    Kaunas,LietuvaLocation
    52Posts

Custom Wings visual bug

Hello guys does anyone know how to fix the visual bug? wings doesnt show on character select if they are equiped when loging in it still doesnt show requiping wings fixes the problem temporary but when teleporting to other map wings doesnt show again need to requip them to show. perhaps its hard to understand the problem so i made a video of it. https://youtu.be/onwizAjrQE8
    does anyone has any ideas how to fix that? thanks in advance

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    21Posts

Re: Custom Wings visual bug

Same problem here, any ideas? @Dios @KarLi ?

True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    UkraineLocation
    475Posts

What server files you using ? if xteam (muemu), check client customwing.txt and server customwing.txt files. it need to be are identical
    Signature removed due to rules violation

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    Kaunas,LietuvaLocation
    52Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LTPTeam View Post
    What server files you using ? if xteam (muemu), check client customwing.txt and server customwing.txt files. it need to be are identical
    im using igcn season 9 files.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    21Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LTPTeam View Post
    i use igcn season 9 ep 2 files

GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,982Posts

This is a common problem with IGCN files. And custom wings can only be add by source. If your not a programmer i recommend using myheart repack for IGCN files cause he added some Xteam code to the files and made it to where you can add custom wings.
    "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop"

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    Kaunas,LietuvaLocation
    52Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    This is a common problem with IGCN files. And custom wings can only be add by source. If your not a programmer i recommend using myheart repack for IGCN files cause he added some Xteam code to the files and made it to where you can add custom wings.
    thanks for answering. gonna try that repack

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    Kaunas,LietuvaLocation
    52Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    tried the repack custom functions not work cuz of bad exile.dll provided in the updated files. tried writing in that thread no answer. so any more ideas? perhaps u could explain in short how to add em in source or where should i search for a tutorial in similar thing?

Advertisement