Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Darks Team Files - Reset problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello iv got a problem, i use Darks Team files 97d+99i + newest update and i have problem when i do rr in game it does not count on site just reset my lvl on site and not add reset ?

What i need to do? Greetings! :)

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's dosent display right details in website? If yes so change querys on wbeiste.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup i can do reset in game but if i check the site in ranking not counting reset's from game still 0.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or simple disable the reset in game and make them reset only from the website.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats the not bad option but i try to do easy server and this will be a little annoying going to site every 350lvl on 9999x :)

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Contact me at skype dorcohen12 I will help you ;)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Probably files are writing reset info to different colum than website and thats why it doesnt show up. Example - in server files, after reset, information is writen in table Character -> column Reset but in website it's Character ->column Resets

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably files are writing reset info to different colum than website and thats why it doesnt show up. Example - in server files, after reset, information is writen in table Character -> column Reset but in website it's Character ->column Resets

Thats have a sense but how to check it i check files 100 times and nothing or u mean this is somewhere in gameserver but i never edit gs.

Upvote 0
Back