Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[You are Disconnected from server] - MuEmu season 12

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greeting Ragezoner,

I'm trying to setup a server online but every time I tried to open it said "You are dis connected from server"
Here is the detail information:
------------
Port fwd:
1433, 44405, 56900, 56913, 56914,56120

connect server: Version = 1.06.15
Main Version: Unknow ( dont know how to search with ultraedit)
MapServerInfo same as serverinfo client :Version="1.11.01" Serial="fughy683dfu7teqg"
main.exe changed ip my ipv4 ( obtained from ipconfig)

On same hosting pc or other pc same network: connection is fine ( able to play, train etc)
On pc different network: Error : You are dis connected from server!
Did I missing some steps? Please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello meilong, I think u need to open 55901 port (which is the default GameServer port). Also port 1433 should be accessible only by localhost.

Regards,
Trifon Dinev :8:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you open ports and want that others can join in server then use your public ip in files and main then the player will able to join and ipv4 is your only home internet ip

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you open ports and want that others can join in server then use your public ip in files and main then the player will able to join and ipv4 is your only home internet ip

Sir, you mean put global ip in all of the config files instead of IPv4 found from cmd>ipconfig?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. run server (+GS + all)
2. go to and put 44405 / 55901
both must say success

if not success means thats the problem u didnt open ports correctly

3. if sucess means u edit IP somewhere wrong /client or files/

I only see 44405, other port is block although I opened via router, let it go through firewall. Any idea how to ensure that work?

Upvote 0
Back