Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DL/MG Usage Tax

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I would like to put some special treatment with Dark Lord and Magic Gladiator characters. I would like them to somehow appear as boss characters among others, as guild master images. But i would like them to be used moderately in game. So i am thinking somehow of putting tax every time they are being used by players. I don't like the idea of putting them into character cards or high level character restriction. I am planning that every time they are being used, x amount of Goblin Point(or WcoinC or WCoinP) or zen is being deducted to the account every x time, and if they run out of these game currency, they cannot use them, the character will be banned, of some sort, then they can be redeemed if player has sufficient game currency on account. Currently players can earn like x amount of goblin point every x time. However i don't know how to punch in this constraints or really dunno how is it being done? Can this be done? Any hints to start with?

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Hmm you mean you wanna make DL/MG whenever ppl kill them they earn some points etc?

nope, i wanna make DL/MG consume some in-game currency like goblin points when they are online, and when they run out of this currency or short of it, then they can't use DL/MG..

can you refer some readings regarding this KarLi, tnx tnx.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
ah.. hmm hard to think .. 1 thing that popped on my head is make him like RF where to create him u must have that Card from X Shop, instead u make a potion and configure it so when u are online 1 hour you gain 1/2 hours of usage of the character or u can make it another item where u collect and collect and if the effect dies u cannot use the character.. i dont know its a complex idea lol.

Upvote 0
Back