Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] DmNCMS 1.1.8 Nulled SQL sintax error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys :8:

i have installed DmNCMS 1.1.8 nulled from ragezone without any issues using MuEmu how to install DmNCMS guide on Xampp however when i try to register on the website i get an error stating:

Error

Sql sintax error Please Check application/logs/database_error_log_2018-07-20.txt for errors.
Sql sintax error. Please check application/logs/database_error_log_2018-07-20.txt for errors.
Sql sintax error. Please check application/logs/database_error_log_2018-07-20.txt for errors.
when i checked the Database_error_log_2018-07-20.txt this is what came up
i found 1 person on ragezone have the same issue but they did not receive a reply :*:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[22018]: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Conversion failed when converting the varchar value 'gb' to data type int.' in C:\xampp_5.6\htdocs\application\libraries\lib.db.php:0Stack trace:#0 C:\xampp_5.6\htdocs\application\libraries\lib.db.php(0): PDOStatement->execute()#1 C:\xampp_5.6\htdocs\application\models\model.account.php(0): db->execute()#2 C:\xampp_5.6\htdocs\application\models\model.account.php(0): Maccount->create_account()#3 C:\xampp_5.6\htdocs\application\controllers\controller.registration.php(0): Maccount->prepare_account()#4 C:\xampp_5.6\htdocs\system\router.class.php(0): registration->create_account()#5 C:\xampp_5.6\htdocs\system\dmn.php(0): router->route()#6 C:\xampp_5.6\htdocs\index.php(44): require_once('C:\\xampp_5.6\\ht...')#7 {main}================================================================================

It works perfectly with MUCore 1.0.8 or 2.2.0 but 1.0.8 is outdated for Season 12 and 2.2.0 is in Spanish :*:

i really love the DmNCMS design & AdminCP with many functions i also tried installing 1.1.4 but i couldn't log in admincp because the outdated recaptcha :(

if anyone could help me out with this issue it would really be good as i'm trying to setup a server so i can play privately and learn more about mu online
Client: MuEMU Client S12
Server Files: MuEMU Season 12
SQL DB: MuOnline , Arca , Siege , Ranking , dmncms

Server is Working Perfectly im not sure why the website gives me SQL error i seen video from MuEmu on how to setup Installed everything.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
look at this: Conversion failed when converting the varchar value 'gb' to data type int.
find where column save it and change int to varchar.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
look at this: Conversion failed when converting the varchar value 'gb' to data type int.
find where column save it and change int to varchar.

where i can find this i have the same problem...-.-

Upvote 0
Back