Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

drop server please HELP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have server 140 players online and 3-5 times in 24hours server droped. Info error: gameserver_regular stop working (such as some program lags...)

In logs last second when server droped i always search this log:
[14:04:45] [CRenewal][InvenPet][InvenPetBuff][skyro][Skyro] PetIndex:[6660], Pos:[21]
[14:04:45] [Single] Experience : Map[Elbeland]-(170,72) [Sprint][sprinter](236) Experience: 135184200 + 13600 MonsterClass : 424
[14:04:45] [CRenewal][InvenPet][InvenPetBuff][Worq][Worq] PetIndex:[6660], Pos:[60]
[14:04:45] [Single] Experience : Map[Atlans]-(211,187) [daisy][Daisy](241) Experience: 143687119 + 47610 MonsterClass : 51
[14:04:45] [Single] Experience : Map[Devias]-(76,224) [treen1][TreenBM](306) Experience: 450500350 + 6850 MonsterClass : 20
[14:04:45] [CRenewal][InvenPet][InvenPetBuff][C1D1K][CIDIK] PetIndex:[6660], Pos:[12]

[18:57:50] [CRenewal][InvenPet][InvenPetBuff][Worq][Worq] PetIndex:[6660], Pos:[60]
[18:57:50] [CRenewal][InvenPet][InvenPetBuff][C1D1K][CIDIK] PetIndex:[6660], Pos:[12]

[20:25:17] [CRenewal][InvenPet][InvenPetBuff][jacE][jacE] PetIndex:[6660], Pos:[26]
[20:25:17] [CRenewal][InvenPet][InvenPetBuff][Worq][Worq] PetIndex:[6660], Pos:[60]

nonstop this what is wrong this chars are DL petinder 6660 is horse or what?

I was using free igcn compiled from evelik and now buy muemu files and still this problem

Please i need help i pay for it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
|First you should have never bought MuEmu files they are buggy as hell. And just use IGCN s9 source. but anyways.| So it's only the gameserver_regular that crashes? If I recall they we're some people having similar issues to. They can't be that many players on one server and had to make sub servers. But the info your providing is not enough to find the specific issue from what you uploaded it made it seem that a pet is making the GS crash xD. But are you using any antihack and if so what is it? Upload gameserver logs.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
|First you should have never bought MuEmu files they are buggy as hell. And just use IGCN s9 source. but anyways.| So it's only the gameserver_regular that crashes? If I recall they we're some people having similar issues to. They can't be that many players on one server and had to make sub servers. But the info your providing is not enough to find the specific issue from what you uploaded it made it seem that a pet is making the GS crash xD. But are you using any antihack and if so what is it? Upload gameserver logs.

Hi idk if only crash gameserver. I think siege server too but i am not sure because only last2-3 days people are exp in LoT,Crywolf(Siege server) but we have crash siege server too and last log was pet...

There are logs

We dont use antihack

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi idk if only crash gameserver. I think siege server too but i am not sure because only last2-3 days people are exp in LoT,Crywolf(Siege server) but we have crash siege server too and last log was pet...

There are logs

We dont use antihack

The problem is not at [CRenewal][InvenPet][InvenPetBuff].
Best way : debug the dump file when server crash (normally, it should has dump file)... (need debug database, give dump file to who compiled GS)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is not at [CRenewal][InvenPet][InvenPetBuff].
Best way : debug the dump file when server crash (normally, it should has dump file)... (need debug database, give dump file to who compiled GS)

didnt create dump file :/ any gs,data,connect,siege any dump...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
didnt create dump file :/ any gs,data,connect,siege any dump...

So, the GS didn't crash right?
Did you notice that GS likely dropped into an infinity loop? (GS keep running + consuming CPU over & over). If yes, attach debugger... put break-point...find out where it suck (need some experience to deal with this kind)

Here is example of an infinity loop may occur in IGC source. Just example, many potential infinity loop like this in source, I dont like this coding way.
Code:
while (this->GetBoxPosition(MapNumber, It->second.m_X, It->second.m_Y, It->second.m_W, It->second.m_H, gObj[result].X, gObj[result].Y) == 0)
{

}
It becomes an infinity loop when you did wrong config with (map,dis,x,y monster spawn box...), so you can check your data config again carefully.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, the GS didn't crash right?
Did you notice that GS likely dropped into an infinity loop? (GS keep running + consuming CPU over & over). If yes, attach debugger... put break-point...find out where it suck (need some experience to deal with this kind)

Here is example of an infinity loop may occur in IGC source. Just example, many potential infinity loop like this in source, I dont like this coding way.
Code:
while (this->GetBoxPosition(MapNumber, It->second.m_X, It->second.m_Y, It->second.m_W, It->second.m_H, gObj[result].X, gObj[result].Y) == 0)
{

}
It becomes an infinity loop when you did wrong config with (map,dis,x,y monster spawn box...), so you can check your data config again carefully.

can you add me on skype? marek turlik (slovakia)

Upvote 0
Back