Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit the (SeasonXI-Ep1) client main.exe to support Traditional Chinese?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the (SeasonXII-Ep1) server file + Client that provided by show40 . Everything work fine in English Language ,but I would like to change the display fonts from English to Traditional Chinese. Can someone please teach me how to modify the main.exe to support the Unicode or UTF-8 ? Thanks.:glare:

XII-Ep1 Client Files :
XII-Ep1 Server Files + Source :

I modified the Text_eng.bmd & fonts_all.swf of Client ,but NOT working

Step1:
I try to modify the row 450 of Text_eng.bmd of Client from " Account " to Traditional Chinese word " 帳號 " for Testing,but can NOT display "Traditional Chinese fonts" into the game.

Step2:
I also downloaded the fonts_all.swf file to support more language fonts then rename to fonts_eng.swf then instead of the original file and modified the fontconfig.txt code from A to B of Data/Interface/GFx Folder of Client ,but still NOT working. XD

Step3:
Maybe the problem is on Main.exe ,NOT support the Unicode or UTF-8 , but I have no tool and no idea to modify it. So sad.:$:

A:
[FontConfig "English"]
fontlib "fonts/fonts_eng.swf"
map "$NormalFont" = "Arial Unicode MS"

B:
[FontConfig "English"]
fontlib "fonts/fonts_eng.swf"
map "$DevFont" = "Arial Unicode MS" Normal
map "$NormalFont" = "Arial Unicode MS" Normal
tr "LocalLang" = "Taiwan (대만)"
tr "TransTestText" = "翻譯測試字符串 - 傳統,ABCD"
tr "trDevFont" = "Arial Unicode MS"