About Editing Main.exe

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

About Editing Main.exe

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello everyone today i wanted to create season 3 server but i have one problem i cant find 192. that text in main.exe anyone can help me about it? i did downloaded files from that thread.

MuOnline Videos Tutorial Center [20+ Tutorials]

Re: About Editing Main.exe

always try to search for connect text if you cannot find the IP
    and if connect doesnt work try failed to connect
    and if that doesnt works use maincracker.exe (google or search on mu forum here) and open main with it to seee IP

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

Bro can i contact you with skype please i need your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you write your skype for the contact you i need your help.

MemberRank
    Jun 2017 Join Date
    DeviasLocation
    96Posts

find somethings like .com , muonline.com ,...

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

if anyone can create season 3 episode 1 then can help me via team wiewer for the create season 3 please.
    Last edited by Undefeated2; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:07 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

Damn there is no have anyone for help me? T_T

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,348Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undefeated2 View Post
    Damn there is no have anyone for help me? T_T
    None is gonna help you build a entire server for free.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    None is gonna help you build a entire server for free.
    why? then can i ask you why here is have moderator? they should be help us. I don't know why i getting disconnect when connecting server. Everything is fine. i follow them step by step when watch tutuorial video but still getting this message "You are disconected from the server". anway thanks for the reply.

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,348Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undefeated2 View Post
    why? then can i ask you why here is have moderator? they should be help us. I don't know why i getting disconnect when connecting server. Everything is fine. i follow them step by step when watch tutuorial video but still getting this message "You are disconected from the server". anway thanks for the reply.
    Moderator is here to mod the forum not be your personal bulter and do everything for you. If you have issues you post them here and we reply to help you. DC from the server is cause of ports not open or ip's are not edit correctly. If the main.exe is your issue upload it so people can help you out.

@Undefeated2 Listen, to everyone who has a server now it took him atleast 1 week or longer to create. You cannot just do it asap .. you need to learn and then u can do whenever you want. Now its 2017 and people dont search for tutorials? video tutorials i provived are so easy to follow, then also other people did guides text version, there is so much information.. even if u have any ISSUES errors or whatever u can google and target ragezone and find what u want, like i said googling your errors is the best for the start, havign Disconnect from server can be 10000 things.. 1 PORTS blocked / 44405 and 55901 (run server and go to Open Port Check Tool) and check this ports ,if SUCCESS then u doing something wrong in client IP/MAIN.exe etc, IF it says Fail/error then u need to open your ports.... or else use LanIP in main.exe and files to be able to connect ONLY YOU (LAN) i can keep talking and talking but this wont go much anywhere so just keep grinding. It took me almost 3 MONTHS to fix 'You are disconnected from the server' and now people want to fix this in a day :D damn .. i mean sure it was 2009 and now we have more resources but still TRIAL and Error will give u the answers. check my vid here for ports..: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA1INCjfXcg

and what @DragonSeth said its valid. Moderators dont have to do anything with helping your issues with server development, we manage the forum from spams/malicious/non sense offtopic discussions flaming and things like that. The rest are always optional!

hope u understand, feel free to make new thread about any issues u have.

Advertisement