Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editor for Season 12? (PentiumTools or something similar)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a clean PentiumTools or similar tool that can be used to edit a client for season 12, I tried to use a tool that was in the files but it does not work properly.

Can anyone give me a download link for such or similar tool?
I tried searching on Google "PentiumTools" but i think PentiumTools not working in this files (i tried to check version 19)
I've been trying for a few ways but the item.bmd file just gets corrupted, if anyone knows please share it!

Help plz..

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, that one PT 19 version is the latest and I'm guessing the last one unless someone has taken on the excellent work what was done by Pentium.

For newer versions you would need to decrypt bmd files so that they can be read by PentiumTools, MuWorldEditor etc.
To my knowledge there are no ''up to date apps'' that have been optimised for latest clients.

Search decrypted clients/files and you should be fine. myheart has posted quite a few releases that are compatible.

Upvote 0
Back