Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EuphoriaMU Maps dont warp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I using euphoria mu server files. but the problem i cant move to other maps. anyone can help me about it. thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have literally gave people one day to respond be patient. KarLi do you have any ideas?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have literally gave people one day to respond be patient. @KarLi do you have any ideas?

already 1 day is passed sir if you look date when i creating thread. I did saw some thread about that prboblem in ragezone. Someone say need to edit text.bmd or message_kor.wtf i did try them but problem is not solved.

Upvote 0
Novice C++
Reaction score
already 1 day is passed sir if you look date when i creating thread. I did saw some thread about that prboblem in ragezone. Someone say need to edit text.bmd or message_kor.wtf i did try them but problem is not solved.

Move with pet FIX:

Open WzAg.dll with ollydbg, Ctrl + G find offset 100130EE and 100132B1
and change to

Code:
7F 19 = EB 19

ctrl+E and edit hex or just jmp it.
cQONI8v - EuphoriaMU Maps dont warp - RaGEZONE Forums

Move command FIX:

Edit text.bmd line 260 = /tash

Move command in euphoria file is /tash not /move

all this info is in:

Link