Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Explain to the beginner

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening, dear users of RageZona!
I'm new to this area and have come to ask for help, I've been looking for forums from Ukraine, but there's nothing useful except yours and I look more experienced. On this, I ask you for help, give a good free dispute that works well and stably, preferably up to season 6. If you can download links so searched for from you but a lot of links broken. And help with the installation. Muscle 2008R delivered Windows 7 Vista

If there are any here please do not ignore the newcomer in this matter, thank you guys for supporting all this.
I await your answers.
And I ask forgiveness with English a little bad on this I use an interpreter. :mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, but I know it beforehand. On the forum, I'm distorting, I wrote the same above, but a bunch of broken links.
That's why I turned to you.

Upvote 0
Back