Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need good files Season 2 and Season 3 Ep1

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all as I said I need these 2 files but not to have holes or bugs because I want to use it for liver server

Of course i test beta because I start something from 0 and I know how much work is waiting for me :laugh:

Reaction score
I think its better if you also write how you want the files to be.
Example allow custom items + custom configs + custom option FO+anc+joh enabled feature + source etc

its better if you write it because some of these free files dont have always this options.

season 2/3 u could try
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/xg-sii-private-1-00-a-1122820/

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No bugs in free files? good luck my friend it won't happen even in premium files they are still bugs. Thats why some files have open sources so you can fix them. But like KarLi said if you want custom configs and other things you might wanna get a file with source and learn c# and c++ and code custom stuff for yourself. It all just depends on what you want.

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No bugs in free files? good luck my friend it won't happen even in premium files they are still bugs. Thats why some files have open sources so you can fix them. But like KarLi said if you want custom configs and other things you might wanna get a file with source and learn c# and c++ and code custom stuff for yourself. It all just depends on what you want.

no have files no bugs, even webzen.

I do not think you guys understand the message of course there will be bugs but not big bugs which can affect the game when you play

I think its better if you also write how you want the files to be.
Example allow custom items + custom configs + custom option FO+anc+joh enabled feature + source etc

its better if you write it because some of these free files dont have always this options.

season 2/3 u could try
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/xg-sii-private-1-00-a-1122820/

How good is these files ? have big bugs ? have holes ? or bad security Such as dupe hack,inject exdb,disconnect hack or trade hack etc ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I do not think you guys understand the message of course there will be bugs but not big bugs which can affect the game when you play

How good is these files ? have big bugs ? have holes ? or bad security Such as dupe hack,inject exdb,disconnect hack or trade hack etc ?

About security its good.. although u need some antihack for server side and client FOR SURE. Also for dupe hack,inject exdb etc u can find good resources of good exdb and its gonna be fine. About bugs i dont see anything on the thread you should test them, and as you said not critical bugs that affect the game.

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
About security its good.. although u need some antihack for server side and client FOR SURE. Also for dupe hack,inject exdb etc u can find good resources of good exdb and its gonna be fine. About bugs i dont see anything on the thread you should test them, and as you said not critical bugs that affect the game.

you said KarLi about this Also for dupe hack,inject exdb etc u can find good resources of good exdb and its gonna be fine

where to find ? you have the link ? because you realize I'm going to have these problems

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
you said KarLi about this Also for dupe hack,inject exdb etc u can find good resources of good exdb and its gonna be fine

where to find ? you have the link ? because you realize I'm going to have these problems

Well if you are not going to use any GOOD antihack then yeah u need to know that u wont be safe and always going to expect issues.

well for Exdb with anti inject:
View attachment 161094

for dupe u need antihack to protect the packets u know (any antihack even simple does that)
but for DC hack then i dont know 100% because it must be tested to attack this Gameserver and see what happens, also joinserver.

and be sure u only open ports 44405 and 55901 / 55919 (only needed ports)
the rest port 55590 and all this stuff are not needed (block them instead-so they run only locally)

also for more better protection use latest like SQL 2012 and block all rest ports that not needed for sql connection.

most importantly is antihack.. there are antihacks which will do the job without you need to do any extra work.

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well if you are not going to use any GOOD antihack then yeah u need to know that u wont be safe and always going to expect issues.

well for Exdb with anti inject:
View attachment 161094

for dupe u need antihack to protect the packets u know (any antihack even simple does that)
but for DC hack then i dont know 100% because it must be tested to attack this Gameserver and see what happens, also joinserver.

and be sure u only open ports 44405 and 55901 / 55919 (only needed ports)
the rest port 55590 and all this stuff are not needed (block them instead-so they run only locally)

also for more better protection use latest like SQL 2012 and block all rest ports that not needed for sql connection.

most importantly is antihack.. there are antihacks which will do the job without you need to do any extra work.

thanks again for help well i have MuEMU Antihack Crack now i do not know if i will work for this version,this sql 2012 too complicated to install and too hard to use maybe i use sql server 2000 or sql server 2008 r2

for this version only this 3 port need to open 44405 and 55901 / 55919 ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thanks again for help well i have MuEMU Antihack Crack now i do not know if i will work for this version,this sql 2012 too complicated to install and too hard to use maybe i use sql server 2000 or sql server 2008 r2

for this version only this 3 port need to open 44405 and 55901 / 55919 ?

Yeah sql 2008 is fine then, muemu antihack is simple i mean because many people know it and used it and crack it and bypass it etc its not the best idea to use it. The antihack is GOOD but when there are many ways for players to bypass it then its not worth to use it in my opinion.. anyways better than nothing.

Hmm for all versions only ports you need are :

1. 44405 (JOINSERVER)
2. 55901 (GameServer) and 55919 gameserver castle
all other ports must be blocked from the network and only Locally
to find out what ports i am talking about check server shortcuts or startup.cfg and u will see what ports i am talking about like
55960/ 55962 / 55557 / 60010 and so on.

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah sql 2008 is fine then, muemu antihack is simple i mean because many people know it and used it and crack it and bypass it etc its not the best idea to use it. The antihack is GOOD but when there are many ways for players to bypass it then its not worth to use it in my opinion.. anyways better than nothing.

Hmm for all versions only ports you need are :

1. 44405 (JOINSERVER)
2. 55901 (GameServer) and 55919 gameserver castle
all other ports must be blocked from the network and only Locally
to find out what ports i am talking about check server shortcuts or startup.cfg and u will see what ports i am talking about like
55960/ 55962 / 55557 / 60010 and so on.

I know about these two ports 44405 and 55901 but 55919 this is new for me and for this version season 2 I'm a big noob i worked the most only with old school 97d+99i customs

You will see me here several times when I'm in trouble and I do not understand

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I know about these two ports 44405 and 55901 but 55919 this is new for me and for this version season 2 I'm a big noob i worked the most only with old school 97d+99i customs

You will see me here several times when I'm in trouble and I do not understand

yeah well 55919 is same like 55901 but just another port for castle siege server and crywolf/land of trials etc

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah well 55919 is same like 55901 but just another port for castle siege server and crywolf/land of trials etc

bro i need original client season 2 clean to work for this version because this client I do not like it at all i try to use mu editor and it does not work how to hook the anti-hack if the main.exe is protect ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
bro i need original client season 2 clean to work for this version because this client I do not like it at all i try to use mu editor and it does not work how to hook the anti-hack if the main.exe is protect ?

are you using this main patch ?

if yes then its a good main clean and unpacked

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
are you using this main patch ?

if yes then its a good main clean and unpacked

well KarLi the files i test now for beta is the files you gave them to me,but I told you I do not like the client who posted it by the creator http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/xg-sii-private-1-00-a-1122820/

I check my website and shows me that I already have 12 char created and the db is fresh install lol :D: i check the Ranking do not show me the char created

I try to use the MuMaker and i have error lol has too many problems close the topic KarLi

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
But the client is fine i mean u edit the wz_connect patch and thats it, i know its kinda packed with antihack and all this stuff but i dontk now what can u do lol, problem is files version is not 1.00.18 and if you use 1.02c client it will have issues.

also u must only use XG SII.X Database from the db folder or else missing tables will bring issues to the customs of the server files u know..
yeah man u can delete all this accounts (its test accounts from the guys who release this files - so no problem)

u can ofcourse try other client from here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/evolution-team-season-2-a-1071237/ for example..

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But the client is fine i mean u edit the wz_connect patch and thats it, i know its kinda packed with antihack and all this stuff but i dontk now what can u do lol, problem is files version is not 1.00.18 and if you use 1.02c client it will have issues.

also u must only use XG SII.X Database from the db folder or else missing tables will bring issues to the customs of the server files u know..
yeah man u can delete all this accounts (its test accounts from the guys who release this files - so no problem)

u can ofcourse try other client from here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/evolution-team-season-2-a-1071237/ for example..

I just test this files Evolution Team Season 2.X and have new error that's why I do not like to test something from 0 to many problems

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back