Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix this error when compiling the source og MuEMU S8

Status
Not open for further replies.
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone can help me about this error? i can't compile the source because there are some file that cannot be seen.

clerigz - How to fix this error when compiling the source og MuEMU S8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
fix the includes..... if you dont know programming than dont use this source.... its not for random guys... if you cant read the simple error message "missing include" than its not for you..

Put the includes into the right place or change the target way in the source code and done.

Upvote 0
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
fix the includes..... if you dont know programming than dont use this source.... its not for random guys... if you cant read the simple error message "missing include" than its not for you..

Put the includes into the right place or change the target way in the source code and done.

I've already fix that problem. when im using VS 2012 and everything works fine

Upvote 0
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol... the missing include cant be "VS" version problem..... it must be on the right place so dont tell me, you just changed VS version and its done...

when im using vs2010 and i have the that files i got error like that but when im using vs2012 there was no error at all

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back