Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to fix full option ancient with exe not showing name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is because of client side, server side or main.exe. but someone please tell me?

here is the screenshot

XtDUHko - how to fix full option ancient with exe not showing name? - RaGEZONE Forums

Note:
- One thing that I've noticed that if I add Additionall defence with Luck the item name will be bugged.
- If the ancient item has luck but without Addional defence the name will show.
- If the ancient item has Addional defence but no luck the name will show.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone guys? please tell me where to edit.

Okay I noticed that the problem was was because the item options is too long, the screen couldnt capture the whole options of the item. but where do i change the size of the options? main.exe? I tried changing the resolution but it didn't fixed the problem still the item name is not showing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KarLi actually I found out if you notice my 2nd post that the problem could be the item options length. Like for example if I have more than 10 options the item name will get bugged. if have 9 option the name will show.

For me I think the problem is the size of the item black box (see the picture below). I want to extend it more vertically. or if there is any offset in the main that I could change?
veCIU1C - how to fix full option ancient with exe not showing name? - RaGEZONE Forums

maybe you can help me too natzugen DragonSeth

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is because of client side, server side or main.exe. but someone please tell me?

here is the screenshot

XtDUHko - how to fix full option ancient with exe not showing name? - RaGEZONE Forums

Note:
- One thing that I've noticed that if I add Additionall defence with Luck the item name will be bugged.
- If the ancient item has luck but without Addional defence the name will show.
- If the ancient item has Addional defence but no luck the name will show.

DOWNLOAD AND ATTACHED IT IN YOUR "MAIN.EXE" USING DLib Attacher

Attachments

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back