Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to do this ? Fixing Bugs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guyz i have the code in fix bugs in MuEMU Season 6 Episode 3 but i dont know how to do it can you please teach me where i can edit this codes.

- /store (bless, soul, etc.) crash main

on void CCustomStore::OpenCustomStore(LPOBJ lpObj,int type) find

if(lpObj->PShopOpen != 0)

and replace complete IF to

if(lpObj->PShopOpen == 0)
{
gNotice.GCNoticeSend(lpObj->Index,1,0,0,0,0,0,"Please Open Store before set Custom Store");
//gPersonalShop.GCPShopOpenSend(lpObj->Index,0);
return;
}

bellow find and comment

//gPersonalShop.GCPShopOpenSend(lpObj->Index,1); <-This cause the crash on client if client dont have store name setted

If post is incorrect please delete this thanks..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically you must have the source code of the files and you must have a visual studio so that you can edit and rebuild the source code

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Basically you must have the source code of the files and you must have a visual studio so that you can edit and rebuild the source code

ow i see i dont have a source code of MuEMU S6 Ep3 , do you have some source code of this files lifekko17

Upvote 0
Back