Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Force main.exe 1.04D to open Mu.exe. (ALREADY JNZ, YET NO Mu.exe CALL) (PICS)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So.. this is how my main is configured, but its not calling Mu.exe. Those values should be JE & JNZ as far as i have been reading. NOT JMP. Im confused in what to do.

I just open main.exe and it launches the game, not Updater.. I can upload the Main.exe so someone can config it for me, but i would love to learn.

Please help me or tell me what am i doing wrong or what i am not seeing.

BOtIwM8 - Force main.exe 1.04D to open Mu.exe. (ALREADY JNZ, YET NO Mu.exe CALL) (PICS) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
create dll to check mu.exe
if(open)
start main
else
close main

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create dll to check mu.exe
if(open)
start main
else
close main
I am very far of being a programmer or being able to do such thing. Can barely understand ollydbg. I wouldnt even be able to understand what to do with such dll sir. Thanks for the reply.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am very far of being a programmer or being able to do such thing. Can barely understand ollydbg. I wouldnt even be able to understand what to do with such dll sir. Thanks for the reply.

It's not as hard as you think, go to compile your first project and save your time with 5-10 line of c++

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not as hard as you think, go to compile your first project and save your time with 5-10 line of c++

I dont even know how to begin. Then how i use that dll with the main?.

-----------------------

I just did this with another main (such main is useless for me) and it worked.. need help fixing this one im using.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I dont even know how to begin. Then how i use that dll with the main?.

-----------------------

I just did this with another main (such main is useless for me) and it worked.. need help fixing this one im using.

well give us your main.exe and we will try to help you. dont wait for us to ask you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well give us your main.exe and we will try to help you. dont wait for us to ask you.

Yes sir and i am very grateful you are going to help me.

https://mega.nz/#!3MEhlLAJ!RFDaX-AEQxPuQhCk6cLc7pRpOZkzHin3Cyy9VZPQ-Co

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes sir and i am very grateful you are going to help me.

https://mega.nz/#!3MEhlLAJ!RFDaX-AEQxPuQhCk6cLc7pRpOZkzHin3Cyy9VZPQ-Co

still recommend you start learn C++. you just can't enable it on main because have some thing like this in client Dll's
Code:
SetByte(0x004D1E69,0xEB); // Crack (mu.exe)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hold on what main is this? what client? what server files..?
This is a main from titantech 12.00.02++ with custom adds. Items and custom settings. This main takes config from "c.main" which is generated by getmaininfo. This main is still a 1.04D

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is a main from titantech 12.00.02++ with custom adds. Items and custom settings. This main takes config from "c.main" which is generated by getmaininfo. This main is still a 1.04D

Yeah thats why we cannot do it i guess, (if im right) its like the muem u files when u build the main u make it open with Launcher.exe config or not just like mu.exe but u rename it to Launcher.exe
hmm natzugen help ;)

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its useless if the mu.exe was cracked from the dll, if you have the source just disable that part.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already shared that source in this forums. just use search, have lot of thread ask to open mu.exe by main.
I dont want to take your time but i've been doing what you told with no success, i dont know where to start. You are telling me to go "right" when i dont even know that directions even existed. I really thank you. What should i even search to start doing what you say? What software should i buy or download?

its useless if the mu.exe was cracked from the dll, if you have the source just disable that part.

Do not have the sources, and if i even had them, its kind of hard for me to understand how to compile or even disable something, i cant even imagine.
CAn i disable something @ ollydbg or HxD to make it work?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no problems. i have some free times to make it.

API to hook: Init / work any main / but will not work some launcher

Config Data/Local/mu.dat
WindowName is this:

OoOzzqw - Force main.exe 1.04D to open Mu.exe. (ALREADY JNZ, YET NO Mu.exe CALL) (PICS) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no problems. i have some free times to make it.

API to hook: Init / work any main / but will not work some launcher

Config Data/Local/mu.dat
WindowName is this:

OoOzzqw - Force main.exe 1.04D to open Mu.exe. (ALREADY JNZ, YET NO Mu.exe CALL) (PICS) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for your job. Maybe i did something wrong (for sure) because it did not deny me to open main.exe without launcher. What i did:
Paste file on mu folder & replaced Data folder> Open lord PE> PE Editor > Directories > Import table ... > Add import > write mu.dll & Init then press +> Ok | Save - ok | save - ok>

Went to main.exe, double click and it started w/o launcher anyway. Launcher was named "mu.exe"

ADD: tested deleting the mu.dll from the folder and it is asking me for the DLL so i assume it is well hooked.

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for your job. Maybe i did something wrong (for sure) because it did not deny me to open main.exe without launcher. What i did:
Paste file on mu folder & replaced Data folder> Open lord PE> PE Editor > Directories > Import table ... > Add import > write mu.dll & Init then press +> Ok | Save - ok | save - ok>

Went to main.exe, double click and it started w/o launcher anyway. Launcher was named "mu.exe"

ADD: tested deleting the mu.dll from the folder and it is asking me for the DLL so i assume it is well hooked.
Copy mu.dat to Data/Local/

open and set Type = 1

------

edit: StudPE doesn't work, i don't know why.
use Libhook or DLibAttacher

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copy mu.dat to Data/Local/

open and set Type = 1

------

It already is

[Launcher]Type=1WindowName=MULauncherName=mu.exe;// Type 0/1;// Name[50]

------

will try, will update tnx

Upvote 0
Back