Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Force main/Hook DLL outside entrypoint

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i need some help, im using Exteam files s3, and everything is working well, i just need to force the main.exe to run from the launcher but i can't get it.

I'm trying to hook a DLL for it since my launcher has a force main option with that dll, but when i try to hook it(ollydbg), it says entry point is outside and when i finish the hooking, it doesn't run.

Any alternative method? i've tried enabling the mu.exe option inside the main , so i get the main.exe disabled, but when i open with the launcher and click "play now" it doesn't start. could somebody help me?
thanks a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
give me ur main.exe (with the rest .dll files etc) ill try to redirect it to mu.exe (which is ur launcher probably)
dont know about hooking .dlls

Hi Karli, thanks for your reply, I got it to force main.exe open Mu.exe(which is my launcher) the thing is, when I click "play now" in my launcher, it doesn't run anything. But the force open launcher from the main.exe is working well, the thing is, the launcher doesn't open it. I'm using Zyth3 launcher.
Thanks for your reply

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi Karli, thanks for your reply, I got it to force main.exe open Mu.exe(which is my launcher) the thing is, when I click "play now" in my launcher, it doesn't run anything. But the force open launcher from the main.exe is working well, the thing is, the launcher doesn't open it. I'm using Zyth3 launcher.
Thanks for your reply

I wish i know whats going on with Zyth3 launcher lol (haven't tried/used it yet)
do you only want that launcher or you don't care which launcher to use? if u want to keep using zyth3 ask in MU Help or in the actual thread about it and hope some ppl who know will help.

if not then feel free to use the simplest launcher with auto update etc:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mu-global-launcher-autoupdate-customize-650773/

Upvote 0
Back