Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Glow issue with Angel and Devil Wings above +6

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to fix this glow issue ?
Looked for glow.dll, glow.bmd and i have none in my client. Everything glows perfectly when upgraded to +7 or more, except this wigs.

I'm not sure exactly what client files are these, something IGCN.

darkzone - Glow issue with Angel and Devil Wings above +6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
If i'm correct you will need their premium tools to edit this. But Data\Local\Glow.bmd
use a glow editor.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to fix this glow issue ?
Looked for glow.dll, glow.bmd and i have none in my client. Everything glows perfectly when upgraded to +7 or more, except this wigs.

I'm not sure exactly what client files are these, something IGCN.

darkzone - Glow issue with Angel and Devil Wings above +6 - RaGEZONE Forums

there should be file named glow.bmd inside your client's Data/Local folder you can edit that using MuToolkit Silver you to inpute in the fields item category and index and for color choose black it should disable the glow effect.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If i'm correct you will need their premium tools to edit this. But Data\Local\Glow.bmd
use a glow editor.
there should be file named glow.bmd inside your client's Data/Local folder you can edit that using MuToolkit Silver you to inpute in the fields item category and index and for color choose black it should disable the glow effect.

Thank you both for answering this thread.
However, there is no glow.bmd or glow.dll in the client files. Guess that may have been renamed or embedded in some other dll.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
What season are you using? If it's season 9 i found the Glow.bmd exactly where i said it was.

Upvote 0
Back