Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gm warp command and a Arena Black Screen problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone,
I'm checking for bugs in Season 1.02t files.
And for some reason i have two problem that I've tried to look for an answer, but still didn't find the accurate solution.
So please I've it were posted before so please give me the link so i can try it.

Ok my two problem:
1. /move or /warp command don't work, i tired "/move Admin 0 125 125 or /warp Admin 0 125 125, and it is doesn't work.
2.When i am dying in Arena i am warping to nowhere with black area, how to fix it.
Sorry if it were posted before, i tried to look for specific solution, but i weren't succeed.

Thanks for you help :) :blush::glare::w00t:

Reaction score
1. maybe its /gmove NAME 0 120 120 ? for GM's maybe the /move or warp command wont work (which is normal for some files)
2. just download other arena client files and server side terrain7.att (or convert from client encterrain7.att) to server side and recheck if it helps.

Upvote 0
Back