Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to make only 1 client per ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant find this in server settings or in any antihacks functions.
Any help or suggestions?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you provide more information and we may be able to help?

What Server files Are You Using?
What AntiHack Are You Using?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you provide more information and we may be able to help?

What Server files Are You Using?
What AntiHack Are You Using?
It doesnt matter. I said i cant find at all, in all over the google that functionality that makes only 1 playing client per 1 ip address. Maybe it doesnt exist at all, but also maybe it easy to do?

If you need it - i trying to use Titan Tech S6E3, ExTeam S6E3, ExTeam S5E3 and LTP antihack guard.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesnt matter. I said i cant find at all, in all over the google that functionality that makes only 1 playing client per 1 ip address. Maybe it doesnt exist at all, but also maybe it easy to do?

If you need it - i trying to use Titan Tech S6E3, ExTeam S6E3, ExTeam S5E3 and LTP antihack guard.

Suggest to use IGCN files, they are great to limit client per 1 ip. Or any kind of based IGCN files (ex. MuEMU etc).

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, i found IGCN files and truly there a lot of settings. Can you point where ip-client limiting can be? Anyway BIG thanks!

Suggest to use IGCN files, they are great to limit client per 1 ip. Or any kind of based IGCN files (ex. MuEMU etc).

Cheers!

Found it!

ConnectServer settings file -> MaxConnectionsPerIP = 7

Thank you very much =3

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, i found IGCN files and truly there a lot of settings. Can you point where ip-client limiting can be? Anyway BIG thanks!

Found it!

ConnectServer settings file -> MaxConnectionsPerIP = 7

Thank you very much =3

Welcome! Have fun with them!

Upvote 0
Back