Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Cant gain experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im new in mu online private server world so i am sorry if this is a silly question :).I set the Experience to 9999x.But the problem is that when i kill any monster in the game, in any level and any kind i just dont get exp!The exp bar is just stuck and i can't leveling up!What is the cause of it?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bump i need help please!
I've been searching the whole internet and it seems like im the only one who have this problem :(

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nevermind, i guess nobody know what to do about it.
Please close the thread.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hey there,
i personally think there is a some bad config, and u know what else? maybe you have shater s3 files that are old and non updated, make sure you download the latests updates, find the Thread from this forum in MU Releases section and follow along there.

PS: i would suggest you start testing using simple season 3 files, and evolve by progress, for example:

i will close this thread, reopen a new one if u need to! ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back