Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Change my client for a working server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a server season 2, v1.02.03. My client at the moment works, but it does not support afk and F12, F11. I have a different client which is for 97-99, v97.04.

The second client has everything, I changed its serial with the hex editor from main, but I can not login as I get disconnected from server without even seeng the "Connect opion", meaning immediately on starting the window after loading the first screen.

Can someone please tell me how to switch the clients as I can not find a good "Window mode" and I can not find a tutorial on how to do this?

Also I can not find the file to change the server "reset level" and "stats per reset given". If anyone can help, thank you very much.

Reaction score
to support afk and f12 and so on u must find the .dll and hook it into ur main.exe
for disconnect issue maybe u must open ports 44405/55901/55919 in TCP from your router.
to be sure.. run server and go to put 44405 and check
if green = then wrong edit in client main.exe
if red = find way to open ports!

reset level and starts per reset cant be done on most files.. most S2 files
must be done through a website (which u have to create)

Upvote 0
Back