Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Change numbers of prices in shops (client side)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I try a long time to find where I can change numbers of prices in shops. For example I change price of Jawels on server side, it's fine, but on client in game is "old" number...? S06E03

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone find it? I using IGCN Season 9. ( Dragon Seth Compile ) And Mana Potion Price does no match with the price the NPC shows.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I try a long time to find where I can change numbers of prices in shops. For example I change price of Jawels on server side, it's fine, but on client in game is "old" number...? S06E03

Did you modify the file Item.BMD with the same price value as the server?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm Using that 9.5 Source.... The One DragonSeth Compile.

The Item_En.bmd and item_por.bmd (something like that) does not have selling value (text)
I might be using the wrong software. I do not know. (I'm using toolkit Silver)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have found it...

Both of then have the same value, "30". but it does not match with what it actually charges me.

Is there any config that gives discount ? maybe it is something like this

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share these file. In XTeam there's something like ItemValue.txt which is applicable to main.dll and "Item" folder data files.

Upvote 0
Back