Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] New character spawn map

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Go to SQL Management Studio.
Login
Expand MuOnline - DefaultClassType
Right Click and Select top 200 Rows
Under Each Class ID you can edit:
DK = 16
ELF = 32
WIZ = 0
MG = 48
DL = 64
SUM = 80
RF = 96
Lancer = 112
MapNumber: (Which map ID according to MapList example Lorencia is 0)
MapX and MapY: Coordinates you want them to Appear
PlDpNDB - [Help] New character spawn map - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, i editted my sql database DefaultClass as above, it did not work, i editted defaultclasstype.txt as mentioned above and it didnt work, any suggestions on how to get it sorted so that Elf and Summ chars can spawn in lorencia?

Btw muemu S12e2 files

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok so things changed...

SQL Database - DefaultClassType/MapNumber to 0 /MapPosX and Y to co-ords i need

Server Side - DefaultClassType.xml i changed StartGate to 570
in IGC_GateSettings i created a new gate
<Gate Index="570" Flag="0" MapNumber="0" StartX="124" StartY="124" EndX="127" EndY="127" Target="0" Direction="0" MinLevel="0" Name="" />

What am i missing?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok so things changed...

SQL Database - DefaultClassType/MapNumber to 0 /MapPosX and Y to co-ords i need

Server Side - DefaultClassType.xml i changed StartGate to 570
in IGC_GateSettings i created a new gate
<Gate Index="570" Flag="0" MapNumber="0" StartX="124" StartY="124" EndX="127" EndY="127" Target="0" Direction="0" MinLevel="0" Name="" />

What am i missing?
Restarting your Gameserver/Dataserver

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:laugh:
RSLocs
i remember doing it simply from defaultclassinfo .txt on muemu files and it worked fine, not sure exactly why it is not working for you, it should normally work perfectly after this change, now maybe you should disable from .txt and add only and use on DB or something like that.

Yeah i remember i had no issue doing it last time, but if im not mistaken last time i did it using an sql script, but i cant seem to find it anymore :/

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i remember i had no issue doing it last time, but if im not mistaken last time i did it using an sql script, but i cant seem to find it anymore :/
What files are you using? If you are using Same as the Link, Just see the post above how it was Edit. Only way is directly on SQL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What files are you using? If you are using Same as the Link, Just see the post above how it was Edit. Only way is directly on SQL.

Dno why you post the reply if the information is already written above and that it is not working, doesnt matter anymore anyway, decided to get the igcn licence anyway

Upvote 0
Back