Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Clarification in the MaxIPConnetion=Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Guyz can I ask a simple question I'm using a MuEMU files in the MPHServer and GameServer their is a option called MaxIpConnetion= , what is the purpose of this option , i mean if i only set or put a value if 5 only 5 players of different IP can connect in the game? correct me if I'm wrong.

Sir KarLi
Sir DragonSeth
Sir @allexander

Note: Please Delete this post if wrong or inappropriate , thank you.

Reaction score
Hello Guyz can I ask a simple question I'm using a MuEMU files in the MPHServer and GameServer their is a option called MaxIpConnetion= , what is the purpose of this option , i mean if i only set or put a value if 5 only 5 players of different IP can connect in the game? correct me if I'm wrong.

Sir KarLi
Sir DragonSeth
Sir @allexander

I think is for same user with multiple max connections of same ip

Upvote 0
Novice C++
Reaction score

Sir @KarLi
Sir @DragonSeth
Sir @allexander

Here take this guide, is very useful.

Code:
[SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]==================================================
 Common Settings
==================================================

MaxItemOption -> Maximum uses of Jewel of Life on itens.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]MaxIpConnection -> Max number of connections with the same IP.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]
PersonalCodeCheck -> Personal Code check (0=Off/1=On).
SetItemAcceptHarmonySwitch -> Set item supports Jewel of Harmony (0=Off/1=On).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think is for same user with multiple max connections of same ip
Thanks a lot Sir KarLi

Here take this guide, is very useful.

Code:
[SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]==================================================
 Common Settings
==================================================

MaxItemOption -> Maximum uses of Jewel of Life on itens.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]MaxIpConnection -> Max number of connections with the same IP.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]
PersonalCodeCheck -> Personal Code check (0=Off/1=On).
SetItemAcceptHarmonySwitch -> Set item supports Jewel of Harmony (0=Off/1=On).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Now im not confused anymore thank you Sir@[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/874209.html"]allexander[/URL]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back