Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Class bmd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

I'm doing some issues in the game. And I want to edit some races. For example the body and the drive.The problem is that with pentium tools I can only see / export the files named class06, I can not get the others. Do you know how to open these files?another factor, when I extract the player.bmd comes more than 100 animations, and can not find the correct animation of each race because it is only the animated skeleton. Do you have the relation race x animation?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"edit some races"

I wonder what would you want to change about them?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"edit some races"

I wonder what would you want to change about them?

Movement animation, character structure. I am working on a "new" interface, rebuilding the monsters, characters, items etc.

But i cant change character if i dont find the right movements ( if i use wrong animation, the character on 3ds max buggy )

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is Pentium Tools the only one you have tried?
If so you can search for :

BMD CONVERTER(to animations)
GIMP - The UGN Image Manipulation Program

Sorry, cant help you much about this

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is Pentium Tools the only one you have tried?
If so you can search for :

BMD CONVERTER(to animations)
GIMP - The UGN Image Manipulation Program

Sorry, cant help you much about this

Yes i can export animations using pentium tools but... is 270 animations... and it dont have mesh, only skeleton. I cant confirm for example if anim 1 is from character race 1 and etc

Upvote 0
Back