Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I managed to set up the server, everything is good, up and running smoothly but when I get into the game I have this problem and I don't know if that is a client side problem or server-side problem. I would appreciate any help and tips.
A really great job with the updates and cleaning up everything :p

BogdanT - [Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Your using a Intel CPU? I'm guessing switch from your ingrated graphics. Switch it over to a dedicated GPU. If your not. Then I'm gonna guess your using nivida GPU there is some settings you need to disable and etc..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bogdant : Solution for NVIDIA

. Change the graphics processor to be used for the Main.exe (by default some come out in integrated graphics that is why the reason that they see it transparent as it conflicts with the pcs with integrated video) change it to the NVIDIA processor as shown by the image

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I am using Intel CPU but I have Nvidia GPU, any ideas what the settings might be? I've been checking online for some fixes but I came across driver update and things, checked and I am up to date with everything including dx12 etc.

Oh nvm, I saw the replay of punkxista I will try it out,

Thank you so much for the fast replays! <3​

Thanks, that fixed the issue! Thank you so much for the help! Much appreciated, guys!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back