Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 ( Repack ) - Barracks not work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pressing "Ok" to enter Barrack does not work, the character does not enter Barracks.

r0UBU7Q - [Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 ( Repack ) - Barracks not work. - RaGEZONE Forums

Pressing "Ok" to enter Barrack does not work, the character does not enter Barracks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Set your quest to Infiltration of Barrack (Started)

TjpG2QX - [Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 ( Repack ) - Barracks not work. - RaGEZONE Forums

6La1nWJ - [Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 ( Repack ) - Barracks not work. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Set your quest to Infiltration of Barrack (Started)

TjpG2QX - [Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 ( Repack ) - Barracks not work. - RaGEZONE Forums

6La1nWJ - [Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 ( Repack ) - Barracks not work. - RaGEZONE Forums

Perfect. But how do I make the user go to Barrack, or do that quest required, without me editing it?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The quest is required. You don't have to manually edit it if they actually do the quest.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is it? because I did the main one, Marlon's and I also started doing the last one.

Upvote 0
Back