Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - Selupan teleports too much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says I am using the Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) from @DragonSeth . When I enter the Raklion event the boss Selupan doesn't atack. He teleports almost constantly. I can't even hit him.

Do you know where I can set a cooldown on his spells?

I tried editing everything from IGC_RaklionHatchery.xml , but no variable did the trick.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your character is GM then the monsters wont hit him. If that's not the case I will check into it.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just tested with a non GM character and it still does that.

Interesting I just tested it and it worked fine. Hmmm, he hit me quite a bit. He does teleport quite a bit though. But did you possibly make any changes to the config or anything to the event?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting I just tested it and it worked fine. Hmmm, he hit me quite a bit. He does teleport quite a bit though. But did you possibly make any changes to the config or anything to the event?
Here's what I have in IGC_RaklionHatchery.xml:

Code:
<RaklionEvent Enable="1">
  <Time SelupanSkillHitDelay="120" BossAppearance="5" BossZoneClose="60" EventStart="21600" />
  <EggCount Half="5" Max="15" />
  <SkillPatterns Pattern1="70" Pattern2="60" Pattern3="50" Pattern4="40" Pattern5="20" Pattern6="10" />
</RaklionEvent>

And maybe this helps .. in Monsters/IGC_Monster_Skill.xml I have this line for Selupan:

Code:
<Skill MonsterIndex="459" Type0="31" Unit0="37" Type1="0" Unit1="34" Type2="0" Unit2="35" Type3="0" Unit3="36" Type4="30" Unit4="38" Type5="20" Unit5="39" Type6="0" Unit6="40" Type7="0" Unit7="41" Type8="10" Unit8="42" Type9="-1"  Unit9="-1" Name="Selupan" />

Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Back