Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) connection problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maitripa - [Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) connection problems - RaGEZONE Forums

Maitripa - [Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) connection problems - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello. I have spend hours trying to make this work.
Everything looks like Server is working fine, and is connected to Database.
But still, IGC Essential tools do not work, and main do not connect either

Versions with and without Battlecore looks like working properly also.

I use Windows Server 2008 r2, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 r2

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Main doesn't connect cause your using IP = 127.0.0.1 which has been said multiple times to use IPV4 address for local & public IP for Public use.

Open CMD>Type IpConfig > Look for IPV4 Address and use that instead of 127.0.0.1

IGC.Essentials tools could be crashing due to missing Netframe work. Or missing Visual c++. I have a package that has all the visual c++ from 2010-2017: and if you don't wanna download that just download it from the Microsoft website.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Actually I'm getting one more problem, server is up and everything's going smooth and easy, friends can connect to server and play.

The problem is on my own computer I cannot connect to this (my own) server. Also within my lan-network (other pc) I cannot to this server. Any idea how to fix this, so I may connect via the same router?

I'll be very thankful for any answer.

(I'm sorry for double post, just need to bring some of attention :))

Upvote 0
Back