Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Connection problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys I just want to ask for a help regarding to the server that I created. How can I play into other PC? The server is now up but when I transfer the file into another PC and I tried to open the main.exe after the loading in the screen of MU the MU will close after the loading. Anyone can help? On how to play my created mu server in another pc? Thank you so much.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys I just want to ask for a help regarding to the server that I created. How can I play into other PC? The server is now up but when I transfer the file into another PC and I tried to open the main.exe after the loading in the screen of MU the MU will close after the loading. Anyone can help? On how to play my created mu server in another pc? Thank you so much.
Where you from ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Where you from ?

I don't know why are you asking this question.

I'm From philippines bro can you help me? Please? you can contact me via fb: ccbroker1@gmail.com

If you are making your own server, first you need to do is open your server ports.
and I guess you already know how the configuration works with client and server files? IP's, Ports & SQL connections, oh and ODBC too.

Make sure you client doesn't contain any suspicious files, your anti-virus's gonna remove it,
which makes your client close after the loading screen, or a file is missing in your client.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zup bro. Add or pm me fb.com/jacxkass04

Done! Sir You've already got PM.

I don't know why are you asking this question.

If you are making your own server, first you need to do is open your server ports.
and I guess you already know how the configuration works with client and server files? IP's, Ports & SQL connections, oh and ODBC too.

Make sure you client doesn't contain any suspicious files, your anti-virus's gonna remove it,
which makes your client close after the loading screen, or a file is missing in your client.

I know the most of you said but the only thing that I don't know is how to open ports. Could you help me I can't understand the tutorial on youtube.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I know the most of you said but the only thing that I don't know is how to open ports. Could you help me I can't understand the tutorial on youtube.

Type 192.168.1.1 (Default IP) in your browser address box.
check if that is working, and if you see a login box, that's good for you.
If you know your log in details, you're good to go.
First you need to find the category where you can port-forward.

You can send us a screenshot.
and we might be able to help you how.

If you are using a VPS as your server host, you don't need to do that anymore.
All you have to do is create a rule for your server ports.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It seems my ISP don't allow me to do port forwarding I already try to find that in my webgui but I dont see anything there. Heres the screenshot bro
Ehmpril04 - [Help] Connection problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you can't learn how to open ports you shouldn't be opening a server. Everything is public now all you need to do is a google search.... We will help you but you have to put in some work your self. When allowing ports turn off your firewall to make sure nothing will cause a D/C but only for temporarily
Once you figure out how to portforward and etc... Turn on your firewall and allow ports. If your planning to make a public server don't use a home machine you need a VPS.

Follow MrQU3ST10N guide it will help you.

If not follow KarLI video they are plenty tutorials to help you teach you how to port forward ...

KarLi video:

Good luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It seems my ISP don't allow me to do port forwarding I already try to find that in my webgui but I dont see anything there. Heres the screenshot bro

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't learn how to open ports you shouldn't be opening a server.

Follow MrQU3ST10N guide it will help you.

If not follow KarLI video they are plenty tutorials to help you teach you how to port forward ...

KarLi video:

Good luck.

But sir my internet provider dont have port forwar

https ://ibb.co/ fsbQTK try to look at these sir.

Upvote 0
Back