Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] In Cracking/Removing License in this Mu ServerFiles

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guyz,

I need a help in removing of license in this files because i bought this files but when i ask a new license to the developer because i change my OS in my VPS and the license didn't work it need a new license.dat file, to my surprise he keep on ignoring me and he did not give me a a new license by the way the developer is no other than setecsoft I will give a link of the serverfiles including the license in it, please help us crack this files because we bought it but the developer is keep ignoring us.

Need Help @KarLi @evilek91
and to everyone who is good in removing license
note: the license files is included (location \SetecSoft 1.3.8 S6\Data\)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Are the license of this server files has been removed? i mean this server files has a limitations of 50 max connections only

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
?????? server alrdy has a crack version.. why do u even need to buy a license?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
������ server alrdy has a crack version.. why do u even need to buy a license?

can you give me a link of that severfiles please

can you give me a link of that severfiles please
I'am one of their costumers but unfortunately they keep on ignoring us after we purchase their product i need a new license because the old license file did not work in my new VPS so thats why i want to crack this serverfiles but unfortunately i don't know how to do it

Upvote 0
Back