Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Custom Item placement in inventory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hspecz - [HELP] Custom Item placement in inventory - RaGEZONE Forums

Why is the Bow's image in inventory is like that when i made that custom item ?..

I tried it using as a skin first to Dark Stinger and its placement is alright. but when i made it as a new custom item it is like that. can someone enlighten me ?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not sure about your version, but ItemTRSData.bmd (or .txt) controls inventory Transition / Rotation / Scale of items.
If you not have this file inside your client (maybe version is too low) - then you have 2 ways, 1st - customize it with custom code addons (as i remember some people was publish a time ago source for wings position inside inventory, so it is same thing), 2nd - try to modify model origin position via any 3d editor, like Milkshape (for it need convert bmd into smd and vice versa).

Upvote 0
Back