Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help My DataBase Hacked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How To Block Hackers From Connect With My DataBase

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
firstly block 1433 port in the router(if you use) , what website do you use and what serverfile?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not open port 1433 in router i use mvcore website files and server file is scf

Upvote 0
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
We cannot help you with this.

Why are you even using Xampp, there is a discussion tread dedicated to why not to use it. It is a development environment. Simply do not use a development environment in production.

Make a back-up and properly install a database and webserver.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not open port 1433 in router i use mvcore website files and server file is scf
the problem is the website :( mvcore has to many security holes i don't recommend that cms try using mucore or dmn cms

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Karli Can You Tell ME All unnecessary folders

Thanks muzic25 If You Have Links Please Share

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i will now i have to wipe i will change website files

Thanks For Help

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i deleted them

Dear player you are to blame if you have these problems,before you open a server you are documenting how to make security

Secure your xampp delete phpmyadmin/WebDAV/install etc then secure your website to have good security then secure your muserver/ExDB Anti SQL Injection secure sql port from sql server 1433 and now your secure

If you have router open this port example port 80/44405/55901

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We cannot help you with this.

Why are you even using Xampp, there is a discussion tread dedicated to why not to use it. It is a development environment. Simply do not use a development environment in production.

Make a back-up and properly install a database and webserver.

MVCore has an open hole for hackers out there but i think the hacker goes to your SQL by brute forcing it or bypassing it that's why do not use xampp

Also, you must fix the range of your 1433 port firewall

here's a link : http://forum.ragezone.com/f192/stop-using-xampp-1135520/

I did not understand the fault of xampp ? :laugh: if this user he does not know how to make his own security why blame xampp ?

When you open for the first time a server you have to know what security you have to do

You secure your muserver/Exdb to stop SQL injection next you need good website with good security when you use live server then you create security to xampp by delete phpMyAdmin/webdav/install etc final you secure sql server port 1433 to stop any kid,noob,hacker etc

And then attack as much as you like you will not do nothing no matter how advanced you will be

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back