Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help My DataBase Hacked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How To Block Hackers From Connect With My DataBase

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I did not understand the fault of xampp ? :laugh: if this user he does not know how to make his own security why blame xampp ?

Xampp is a development environment, it's even written on their website. They made it insecure to increase the development speed.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for may English =S

my recommendation is that you restore your operating system, because if you do not detect the shell your attacker uses, the attacker will continue to damage your server

reinstall your XAMPP and delete the Folders
webdav
webalizer
MercuryMail
phpMyAdmin
FileZillaFTP

xxman - Help My DataBase Hacked - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
also delete FileZillFTP then sendmail folder too, what i do is backup the folders in .RAR
then delete 1 by 1 and test if website is working properly untill i figured out what folders are required.

Lol, you made my day with this my friend :D

Guys simple just use a good webhost or nginx.

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Xampp is a development environment, it's even written on their website. They made it insecure to increase the development speed.

I understood this xampp is development but it does not mean it has no good security come on just because some people do not know how to make their security does not mean it is Xampp's fault :laugh:

As I said and repeat the fault belongs to you before you open an muonline server, you are documenting how to make security so there's no problem with hackers

If you open muserver with 0 security,website with bad security,xampp with bad security or 0 protection for your sql server then normally you will have problems with hackers :laugh:

Upvote 0
Back