Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] DMN 1.1.8 Themes Shop Error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi. I just finde a SkyStone Theme and its awsome, but there is one big problem when im choice a item on webshop, apears this mesage box with mesage-

Error

Controller assets not found.

Have some one something similar, if yes how to fix this. I cant finde a error source...:?:

Qs2sLSs - [HELP] DMN 1.1.8 Themes Shop Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, what template is this? Is this original template from DMN?

The problem is that shop is looking for assets file that does not exist.
Since you are referencing (DMN is) file that does not exist, CodeIgniter (DMN framework) is looking for controller which obviously doesn't exist.
To fix your problem you need to find which file in assets folder is missing.

You could try to see if there are any errors when you press F12 in chrome.
Or if this is not original template, changing template might fix the issue. (there are different asset files for different templates, so in case this is custom template it is missing mandatory js/css file).

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure you're using my template, skystone has been made into dmn 1.2.1, and not 1.1.8.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure you're using my template, skystone has been made into dmn 1.2.1, and not 1.1.8.

If you was read a thread than you can read there Theme name! And it is skystone theme its not a secret! If you are theme author, maby you know why this error apear, all other theme section works like a charm on 1.1.8 except this shop( Choice item ).. And if its for 1.2.1 suggest me where and what i shud change to downgread succesfuly this theme page! tnx in advance mate ;)

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you was read a thread than you can read there Theme name! And it is skystone theme its not a secret! If you are theme author, maby you know why this error apear, all other theme section works like a charm on 1.1.8 except this shop( Choice item ).. And if its for 1.2.1 suggest me where and what i shud change to downgread succesfuly this theme page! tnx in advance mate ;)
The theme is for DMN 1.2.x, for using it for lower versions you should downgrade it by taking all pages folder (views/theme/xxx) and replace it. Same to the assets, which is JS/js_templates etc

Upvote 0
Back