Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Drops Igcn

Reaction score
I was wondering if in igcn season 9 there is an option to set the drop, where I do not have to configure it by mostro or by map

I also wanted to know how to lower the drop of blood bone, blood scroll, devil eye and devil key

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Drop by monster is located in IGCData-IGC_DropManager.xml
I believe there a tutorial and explanation itself in the file.

BloodCastle BloodBone+Scroll is located in
IGCData-Events-BloodCastle-IGC_BloodCastle.xml

Find
ScrollofArchangelDropRate="800" BloodBoneDropRate="800"

and reduce the value till u are satisfied. Remember to just refresh GameServers after u edit.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Drop by monster is located in IGCData-IGC_DropManager.xml
I believe there a tutorial and explanation itself in the file.

BloodCastle BloodBone+Scroll is located in
IGCData-Events-BloodCastle-IGC_BloodCastle.xml

Find

and reduce the value till u are satisfied. Remember to just refresh GameServers after u edit.

I do not want to set the drop by monster, I wanted to know if it's possible to configure it as it did in previous versions, where I just needed the percentage of droprate in the commonserver

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EXC Droprate is in Commonserver.
items drop also in Commonserver.

;========================================================================================================================; GENERAL DROP RATE AND TIMING SETTINGS;===========================
=============================================================================================

ItemDropPer = 50 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]: MAX
ExcItemDropPer = 20 ; n/10000
ItemLuckDrop = 50 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]:
MAXItemSkillDrop = 50 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]:
MAXExcItemLuckDrop = 50 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]:
MAXExcItemSkillDrop = 50 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]:
MAXZenDurationTime = 15 ;
SecondsItemDisapearTime = 20 ;
SecondsLootingTime = 10 ; Seconds Time after we can pick up item dropped for other player

Edit the one is Red.

Upvote 0
Back