Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP edit MAIN & item.bmd season 1 plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have 1 client and need change to language. i use all editors pentium tolls all versions.. silver tolls and much others. i tink olly dbg are solution so i dont know lines or codes sources for edit client. lines to files is:
"iten.bmd" for Item.bmd
"TestW.bmd" for Text.bmd
example
i need change this
zharghost - HELP edit MAIN & item.bmd season 1 plz - RaGEZONE Forums

and items is this

and put this names for real item bmd

main are encripted?? help me plz or said me what need change

iten.bmd file to my client for edit ... "Item.bmd"

"test.bmd" file to my client for edit... "Text.bmd"

tnx for help so much

Reaction score
the correct item .bmd file is only the 'item_eng.bmd' and thats ur client us using everytime you run it.
so if i understood good.... rename item_eng.bmd to item.bmd if thats what ur client is using and let it run.

im not sure if i understood why u need to change item file name?
maybe in main.exe u can try with hex editor

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HELP edit MAIN & item.bmd season 1 plz

the correct item .bmd file is only the 'item_eng.bmd' and thats ur client us using everytime you run it.
so if i understood good.... rename item_eng.bmd to item.bmd if thats what ur client is using and let it run.

im not sure if i understood why u need to change item file name?
maybe in main.exe u can try with hex editor

I made the change of names of the files, when I do I throw the error I think by the size or by the identifier of the file. "this files is corrupted"
I would like you to indicate me please change the MAIN of the client or send me info. see i put this diles in the post.
Thank you

Upvote 0
Back