Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to edit or modify /gmove, /move commands ? please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ,

I am trying to edit the following command /gmove so players cant use it to move.

I want players only to be able to use the /move command.

I notice that if players type gmove and the name of the map, then they are able to move there. For example the can type these:
/gmove davias
/gmove noria
/gmove lorencia
/gmove icarus

They cannot move themselves to specific cords like admins are able to, but I want to stop them from traveling to icarus.

How can i edit this? i searched but i couldnt find anything.
The files i am using are 97d+99i *********.

Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try using /move Lorencia

/gmove are exclusive for GM only .

Example:
GM Command
/gmove Admin 40 220 23 (it means gm map)

Normal Player Command
/move Lorencia

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the response but I think you didn’t understand my question.

I know that gms use /gmove command followed by map and cordinates.
What I am saying, is that players, can use /gmove followed by the map name and then they are able to move to maps as long as their level allows them to. The problem is that I don’t want them to move to Icarus using /gmove Icarus. I want them to walk from lost7 to Icarus.

I want want to Remove their ability to warp using /gmove, and only have the ability to use /move.
Do you know how can this be done ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the response but I think you didn’t understand my question.

I know that gms use /gmove command followed by map and cordinates.
What I am saying, is that players, can use /gmove followed by the map name and then they are able to move to maps as long as their level allows them to. The problem is that I don’t want them to move to Icarus using /gmove Icarus. I want them to walk from lost7 to Icarus.

I want want to Remove their ability to warp using /gmove, and only have the ability to use /move.
Do you know how can this be done ?
Oh i see . When you press letter M . Is icarus are on list of map ?

If yes . Try to remove it by editing some client files edit some move text on server side .

If the problem didnt solve . You have make an exception on command using source edit . What i mean you have to add/edit some code in source code and rebuild it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh i see . When you press letter M . Is icarus are on list of map ?

If yes . Try to remove it by editing some client files edit some move text on server side .

If the problem didnt solve . You have make an exception on command using source edit . What i mean you have to add/edit some code in source code and rebuild it
you cant press M and bring up the travel maps. i think that is for season 2 and later.

That is what i am trying to find, how to edit the /gmove command.

Upvote 0
Back