Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] After EDITING LANG.mpr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm trying to translate IGCN (MuEmu) Season 12 Ep 2 to Portuguese.

Now, What I've done is;

1 - I Uncompressed original LANG.mpr file using WinRar.exe (32 and 64 Bit)

2 - I am translating the files. (Easy part) translated a few at the moment just to test it out.

3 - Tried compressing again using 2 different softwares LANG Editor 1.1 (MUEMU) and 7z_Langmpr 2.0 - Crack. Where 7z_ didn't show any error while Lang Editor showed FILE CORRUT

4 - I putted the files back in Data folder.

Then, when I try entering the game it shows e Korean error message naming each file at a time (from inside LANG.mpr) Ex. text(kot).txt (I translated and it say something like file corrupted)

The game runs but every text shows TEXT ERROR INDEX "N" or something similar.

One thing to note, if I take any other file (original working file) from another client version or even from the same version but different build and just replace. it also gives the same error.

I think it could be a CRC code verification that fails, or CHECKSUM, but I can't find where to change the information.

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions?

Captura de Tela 2018-07-13 às 13.19.48  - [Help] After EDITING LANG.mpr - RaGEZONE Forums Captura de Tela 2018-07-13 às 13.20.34  - [Help] After EDITING LANG.mpr - RaGEZONE Forums Captura de Tela 2018-07-13 às 13.23.21  - [Help] After EDITING LANG.mpr - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back