Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Enable this message in login S6!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends I hope you can help me, what happens is that I have seen some servers that have a message in the login part

FwTfdum - [Help] Enable this message in login S6!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

And I wanted to know how to put it in my server because in my client nothing comes out, I guess the lines in the text_eng.bmd are 565 566 and 567 but it does not matter what they have written the same thing does not come out in the login, so if someone You know how to make it work I would appreciate it very much.

Sorry for my english, I use google translator :blush:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
find in client/Data/Local/ServerList.bmd and change text from penteum tols

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the client

download part 1 then part 2 and part 3
and extract part1 then as full client and check it

Is a diferent one, I search for the "ArtiMu" text in ServerList.bmd and Text_xxx.bmd and there is none :(:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Is a diferent one, I search for the "ArtiMu" text in ServerList.bmd and Text_xxx.bmd and there is none :(:

but u can see that message? most probably u might have to change main.exe or find the client that has this feature thing so u get it from the text.bmd or serverlist (which i dont thing is there )

u need to research mate experiment and error :)

go for it!

Upvote 0
Back