Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to put excellent items in npc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.. I just want to ask if how to put excellent items in npc? and the item drop of every monsters? Im using S6 files btw Thanks!

Reaction score
what exact files?
in NPC u just have to enable exc option from the item code u put into your shops.txt and put 1 instead of non exc..
thats it
also for diferent options try diff numbers like 1/4/6/7/8/ etc but 63 o 65 = F.O and 32 aswell has plenty of exc options, just trial and error.

item drop of every monsters? commonserver.dat or scf_items.txt if thats the files u use

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what exact files?
in NPC u just have to enable exc option from the item code u put into your shops.txt and put 1 instead of non exc..
thats it
also for diferent options try diff numbers like 1/4/6/7/8/ etc but 63 o 65 = F.O and 32 aswell has plenty of exc options, just trial and error.

PROBLEM FIXED I just watched your video tutorial on YouTube karli it was a bighelp! Thanks!

item drop of every monsters? commonserver.dat or scf_items.txt if thats the files u use

Hi karli i follow what you said and it works fine. But I cant make the item in NPC add an additional options , itry all the numbers but still i got 1 or 2 options only heres my screenshot also the ss of my shop.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back