Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with Exchange Online Time query. MEMB_STAT not updating, showing NULL OnlineHour

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i tried to explain in the title. This query doesnt update "OnlineHours" Column on MEMB_STAT table. It shows NULL after i log off with the account.

Help me solve this. i can kinda read what it does but im pretty new understanding SQL and writing it.
Wow why the fcck i cant format the query? i tried all
Code:
CREATE PROCEDURE WZ_DISCONNECT_MEMB @memb___id varchar(10) AS Begin  set nocount on  Declare [USER=1333416677]Find[/USER]_id varchar(10)  Declare [USER=1333459481]Connects[/USER]tat tinyint Set [USER=1333459481]Connects[/USER]tat = 0  Set [USER=1333416677]Find[/USER]_id = 'NOT' select [USER=1333416677]Find[/USER]_id = S.memb___id from MEMB_STAT S INNER JOIN MEMB_INFO I ON S.memb___id = I.memb___id  where I.memb___id = @memb___id if( [USER=1333416677]Find[/USER]_id <> 'NOT' )  begin  update MEMB_STAT set ConnectStat = [USER=1333459481]Connects[/USER]tat, DisConnectTM = getdate(), OnlineHours = OnlineHours+(DATEDIFF(hh,ConnectTM,getdate())) where memb___id = @memb___id -- TIMEONLINE MOD by john_d end end GO

Last edited:
Back