Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with files [S1 or S2 or S3]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need files for Season 1 or 2 or 3 of mu online, I looked a bit on the forums and there's no ORIGINAL non-modified server.
I need server+client without any modifications, vanilla MU ONLINE S1-S3, I will set it up next year to play with my friends and I will publish it on the i-net, and I don't really like the idea of 3rd level wings and custom items and jewels and cashshop and poop, as I said I looked for a bit (hours) on this forum and I didn't see anything that came close to what I ask for...

I do need it to have some bugfixes (anti lahap and trade and poop bugs, agi, and etc, I'm by no way a expert in programming, starting programming courses next year and I can't really do anything without any experience), and some GM commands. If it is possible to remove features from a client and leave it without custom jewels and items and quests and wings poop someone please tell me how to remove them.

ATM I don't have any way of hosting/creating/modify any kind of files as I DO NOT OWN a PC, but as I said I plan on getting a pc next year and host a game-server vanilla s1-s3 for me to play with friends and maybe I'll publish it online and get decent hosting on-line.

If somebody can give me some links for non-modified legit season 1-3(unless those are bug fixes,anticheat or gm commands I don't mind, but no new jewels, 3rd quest, 3d camera, 3 lvl wings, and so on).

Thanks! :eek:tt1:

(I get the chills when I remember how much I used to play this game when I was 4-12)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sheesh you two are fighting like little kids. Here is partially right its hard to find original files but here are some files.

Season 1:
Server Files:
Client: Non available sorry search for any client and find a patch for now.
Hex Edit:
Tutorial:

Season 2:
Server:
Client:
Patch:
Hex Editor:
Tutorial:

Season 3:
Client:
Server:
Custom.dll:
Update:
Source:
Hex edit:
Tutorial:
Pass For Winrar: muserver.org

Sql 2000:
Tutorial:

Sql 2008:
Tutorial:
lolyouna Be a little less rude. Ledas Be more helpful.

Credits: KarLi

Have Fun!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sheesh you two are fighting like little kids. Here is partially right its hard to find original files but here are some files.

Season 1:
Server Files:
Client: Non available sorry search for any client and find a patch for now.
Hex Edit:
Tutorial:

Season 2:
Server:
Client:
Patch:
Hex Editor:
Tutorial:

Season 3:
Client:
Server:
Custom.dll:
Update:
Source:
Hex edit:
Tutorial:
Pass For Winrar: muserver.org

Sql 2000:
Tutorial:

Sql 2008:
Tutorial:
lolyouna Be a little less rude. Ledas Be more helpful.

Credits: KarLi

Have Fun!

Thank you very much, I'll take what I said back, I got kinda triggered because those 2 brought useless Info and the second kinda "insulted" me... Thanks again for the files! Have a good day.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I'll take what I said back, I got kinda triggered because those 2 brought useless Info and the second kinda "insulted" me... Thanks again for the files! Have a good day.

I understand but we have rules to follow here. Just don't want to get you infraction aka ban.

Have a good day :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im not usually triggered so easily so I do acknowledge my fault, thanks again fella! Rare to see people like you nowadays :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@lolyouna
I would love to help and give u advices etc.. but if this is a plan for next year then come back again next year mate.. till then many things will be changed/updated etc here, then we can give u a better and clear sugguestions.

no need to worry about antihack/webhost/hosting etc.. yes files are the most important. If u dont want 3 lvl wings then u mean season 2 files and lower (season 1/2) im sure till next year there will be something even more released etc.

cheers

Upvote 0
Back