Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Golden Classic Era configs - Bless Success Chance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just want to ask about the classic MUOnline Global configurations and I mean really old-school files. I just don't remember, maybe I was not playing that ver. of MU or I was just too newbie to obtain any of Jewels because that thing was really rare like Jackpot.

What I need to know exactly, somewhere in RageZone I saw the post about Jewel Of Bless "classic rates" where this Jewel was not always 100% chance, and by this way, I think that this "old-school" thinking was good. Good enough to make this Jewel useless once again. For this moment we can spend hours on Bless farming and make this stone useless after 1 week after server run.

Giving these Jewel original, the old-school rate will completely change the economy. It'll be hard, but the economy of the market can change greatly.

So, this short questions:
1. What was the Jewel Of Bless rate in "old-school"
2. any other additional pieces of information about "old-school" configs.

Thanks much,
Apostle

Back