Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can anybody help me with golden mobs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all please help me with golden mobs. golden tantalos from tarkan drop box of kundun+3
and i want to put box of kundun+5 to drop im using igcn files season 9.5 by dragonseth!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all please help me with golden mobs. golden tantalos from tarkan drop box of kundun+3
and i want to put box of kundun+5 to drop im using igcn files season 9.5 by dragonseth!

goto EventItemBag

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i wen there but there is nothing to config on the golden mobs to drop only the golden that spawn from that book

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u must check what GOLDEN MOBS DROP from eventbags of mobs i think which means (golden tantalos/dragon etc) then inside its probably 1 box (example as u said +3 from tantalos) and uchange that box to +5 or whatever u want.
yes bro but the problem is i dont have config for tantalos in itembag

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my friend, you must have a config where it says it drops BOX OF KUNDUN + 3

find that, and change it to 5 or whatever, there is no way it drops box +3 and you dont have a box + 3 item in some of your eventitembags, never.
my friend i never sed i dident have box of kundun config or that but it dosent have the config to change wat monster to drop box of kundun and wat level to drop i know how to modify it but is just not there i can show u also a print screen : also i dont have anywhere else were to edit it not in item bag or anywere else i really search in all files there is nothing im really stuck:(

Upvote 0
Reaction score
ok lets make an example then and figure out why tthis..

in eventitembags folder: Item_(14,11,12)_Kundun_Box+5.txt
inside there = what should drop after you throw BOX +5 (which is not what u want)

then we have
Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt
inside that must be normally 1 box + 5 with 100% rate and that's it. then u throw that box and u know..

or ?

let me know, i also forgot if its on xteam/muemu files or igcn or where it was what i am trying to explain.

Item_(14,11,12)_Kundun_Box+5.txt <-- ITEM not monster, so u can only throw it.
Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt <-- MONSTER so you must first kill it (82 ID of mob) and it should drop box+5 only.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes bro i know that but in this igcn files there is no such think as Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt that is the problem, my friend
there is no edit for it in itembag and i search all around and dident find any:(

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yes bro i know that but in this igcn files there is no such think as Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt that is the problem, my friend
there is no edit for it in itembag and i search all around and dident find any:(

what u mean there is no ? u said u downloaded this repack by dragonseth season 9 IGCN, i downloaded it and i wrote yout the text explanation because i checked the files and there is .

i said put in goldentantalos.txt only box +5 as item code in that bag of monster golden tantalos, then he will have to drop box +5 there is no other way thats it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what u mean there is no ? u said u downloaded this repack by dragonseth season 9 IGCN, i downloaded it and i wrote yout the text explanation because i checked the files and there is .

i said put in goldentantalos.txt only box +5 as item code in that bag of monster golden tantalos, then he will have to drop box +5 there is no other way thats it.

well i got only this Monster_(654)_Golden_Tantalose this is from book golden tantalose wen sumon i dont have Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt in my itembag that is the problem my friend

Upvote 0
Reaction score
So in your monstersetbase where you have settings where the golden mosnters are, find golden tantalos and see whats his Mob id? should be 82 normally, cus if u say 654 = drop box +3 then inside 654 must have box+3 but u dont have...

so im not sure if ur missing configs or something, i downloaded Repack by DragonSeth and i can see monster_82_golden_Tantalos.txt

i dont know why u dont have that...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have downlaoded that version that haves golden tantalos inside but is no use still it wont change i put cat 14 index 11 and 12 min 12 maxim and still dosent drop box+5 from monster
tantalos i really dont know wat to do no more u cant cahnge them or?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still dident find anywhere! Anyway thx allot karli for ur help i really apreciate all ur suggestion and taking ur time to help me

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add an item bag to your script file and which monster it drops from. I am using these files for 2 years now and that is one of the least of the problems.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add an item bag to your script file and which monster it drops from. I am using these files for 2 years now and that is one of the least of the problem

Sir i allredy did that and dident work really i added bag with monster and added in script and still dident work lmao i can show u even screenshot: here is script :: and here is the itembag:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add an item bag to your script file and which monster it drops from. I am using these files for 2 years now and that is one of the least of the problem

Sir i allredy did that and dident work really i added bag with monster and added in script and still dident work lmao i can show u even screenshot: here is script :: and here is the itembag:

are your rates correct in the itembag file? tantalos will drop +3 BOK as per default webzen settings. so if you have a mistake in your itembag bok+3 will be drawn from source. max is 10000 rate that would give you 100% drop.

KarLi
it isnt source problem. I use the same files, it is his config file issue.

Upvote 0
Back