Can anybody help me with golden mobs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Member Fabiven is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    31Posts

    Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    Can anybody help me with golden mobs
    Hello all please help me with golden mobs. golden tantalos from tarkan drop box of kundun+3
    and i want to put box of kundun+5 to drop im using igcn files season 9.5 by dragonseth!


  2. #2
    Member JamesDev is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    27Posts

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabiven View Post
    Hello all please help me with golden mobs. golden tantalos from tarkan drop box of kundun+3
    and i want to put box of kundun+5 to drop im using igcn files season 9.5 by dragonseth!

    goto EventItemBag

  3. #3
    Member Fabiven is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    31Posts

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    yes i wen there but there is nothing to config on the golden mobs to drop only the golden that spawn from that book

  4. #4

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    u must check what GOLDEN MOBS DROP from eventbags of mobs i think which means (golden tantalos/dragon etc) then inside its probably 1 box (example as u said +3 from tantalos) and uchange that box to +5 or whatever u want.

  5. #5
    Member Fabiven is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    31Posts

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    u must check what GOLDEN MOBS DROP from eventbags of mobs i think which means (golden tantalos/dragon etc) then inside its probably 1 box (example as u said +3 from tantalos) and uchange that box to +5 or whatever u want.
    yes bro but the problem is i dont have config for tantalos in itembag

  6. #6

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    my friend, you must have a config where it says it drops BOX OF KUNDUN + 3

    find that, and change it to 5 or whatever, there is no way it drops box +3 and you dont have a box + 3 item in some of your eventitembags, never.

  7. #7
    Member Fabiven is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    31Posts

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    my friend, you must have a config where it says it drops BOX OF KUNDUN + 3

    find that, and change it to 5 or whatever, there is no way it drops box +3 and you dont have a box + 3 item in some of your eventitembags, never.
    my friend i never sed i dident have box of kundun config or that but it dosent have the config to change wat monster to drop box of kundun and wat level to drop i know how to modify it but is just not there i can show u also a print screen : https://ibb.co/Kr836QM also i dont have anywhere else were to edit it not in item bag or anywere else i really search in all files there is nothing im really stuck:(

  8. #8

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    ok lets make an example then and figure out why tthis..

    in eventitembags folder: Item_(14,11,12)_Kundun_Box+5.txt
    inside there = what should drop after you throw BOX +5 (which is not what u want)

    then we have
    Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt
    inside that must be normally 1 box + 5 with 100% rate and that's it. then u throw that box and u know..

    or ?

    let me know, i also forgot if its on xteam/muemu files or igcn or where it was what i am trying to explain.



    Item_(14,11,12)_Kundun_Box+5.txt <-- ITEM not monster, so u can only throw it.
    Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt <-- MONSTER so you must first kill it (82 ID of mob) and it should drop box+5 only.

  9. #9
    Member Fabiven is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    31Posts

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    yes bro i know that but in this igcn files there is no such think as Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt that is the problem, my friend
    there is no edit for it in itembag and i search all around and dident find any:(

  10. #10

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabiven View Post
    yes bro i know that but in this igcn files there is no such think as Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt that is the problem, my friend
    there is no edit for it in itembag and i search all around and dident find any:(
    what u mean there is no ? u said u downloaded this repack by dragonseth season 9 IGCN, i downloaded it and i wrote yout the text explanation because i checked the files and there is .

    i said put in goldentantalos.txt only box +5 as item code in that bag of monster golden tantalos, then he will have to drop box +5 there is no other way thats it.

  11. #11
    Member Fabiven is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    31Posts

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    what u mean there is no ? u said u downloaded this repack by dragonseth season 9 IGCN, i downloaded it and i wrote yout the text explanation because i checked the files and there is .

    i said put in goldentantalos.txt only box +5 as item code in that bag of monster golden tantalos, then he will have to drop box +5 there is no other way thats it.
    well i got only this Monster_(654)_Golden_Tantalose this is from book golden tantalose wen sumon i dont have Monster_(82)_Golden_Tantalos.txt in my itembag that is the problem my friend

  12. #12

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    So in your monstersetbase where you have settings where the golden mosnters are, find golden tantalos and see whats his Mob id? should be 82 normally, cus if u say 654 = drop box +3 then inside 654 must have box+3 but u dont have...

    so im not sure if ur missing configs or something, i downloaded Repack by DragonSeth and i can see monster_82_golden_Tantalos.txt

    i dont know why u dont have that...

  13. #13
    Member Fabiven is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    31Posts

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    i have downlaoded that version that haves golden tantalos inside but is no use still it wont change i put cat 14 index 11 and 12 min 12 maxim and still dosent drop box+5 from monster
    tantalos i really dont know wat to do no more u cant cahnge them or?
    Last edited by Fabiven; 20-09-20 at 07:38 PM.

  14. #14

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    there must be a config somewhere where it says what each golden monster drops.. i dont quite remmeber it must be somewhere in ur configs, like event drop or something, i dont know exactly out of nowhere.

  15. #15
    Member Fabiven is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    31Posts

    Re: Can anybody help me with golden mobs

    i still dident find anywhere! Anyway thx allot karli for ur help i really apreciate all ur suggestion and taking ur time to help me



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement